Domedica is the leader in Integrated Health Care Services in Italy. Our mission is to design and develop innovative solutions with the objective of enhancing quality of care to Patients, optimise investments, maximise effectiveness and resource utilisation.
Our leadership team includes entrepreneurs and former experienced McKinsey, Bain, EY senior consultants, with extensive experience in launching and developing new ventures, designing and supporting execution of a number of Innovative Programmes in most Therapeutic Areas.
Over the years, Domedica has established collaborations with key stakeholders in Health Care and more than 70% of the top 20 Multinational Pharmaceutical Companies present in Italy.
Domedica, a fast-growing, dynamic company, is expanding its business in other European countries.
To support its growth, Domedica is recruiting 2 Programme Managers that will be responsible for design and development of new Programmes and overall management of existing ones, as well as contributing to Domedica growth and developments of new business ideas: new Programme Managers will work as part of our young, passionate and enthusiastic team of Professionals, in an entrepreneurial, stimulating and flexible work environment, focused on innovation and new ideas generation.
OUR OFFER TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
- A unique opportunity to shape one of the most exciting, fastest growing segments in Health Care;
- Permanent, full time position;
- Competitive salary, bonus;
- Opportunity to progress in their career within the Company;
- Based in Rome, with frequent travel required, as our work entails presence at the Client site.
Interested Candidates may send their Curriculum Vitae and a brief cover letter to Lucia Mangoni, email@example.com.
ROLE, RESPONSIBILITIES – SUMMARY
A Programme Manager leads every phase of Client service (design, management, monitoring, etc.) and has overall responsibility for multiple Programmes and Projects, with a view of delivering the very best of Domedica’s experience, expertise and capabilities.
The role entails the following:
- Analyse specific Therapeutic Areas/ Indications to identify relevant Constituencies, unmet needs, innovative Services;
- Identify and design new Project, Services and Programmes for Patients and Clinical Centres;
- Design, deliver and manage innovative solutions, projects for Clients;
- Assume P&L responsibility for each of 2-3 Programmes, optimising their profitability to meet or exceed budget, providing and developing management reports relating to Programmes finances and performance;
- Assume joint leadership of Client relationships;
- Ensure that staff and teams maintain effective communication and working relationships with all other departments, mobilising, managing, co-ordinating resources and internal functions dedicated to the execution of Programmes;
- Work with line managers to ensure that any study, staff or communication issues are accurately and promptly escalated and resolved;
- Ensure that staff work to the highest standard in compliance with current SOPs, relevant guidelines/policies and regulatory requirements, and according to the schedules and timetables established with the Client for the conduct and completion of the studies;
- Act as the main point of escalation and problem solver for Project Management.
PROGRAMME MANAGER PROFILE – SUMMARY
- 3-5 years of work experience;
- Proven ability to integrate in a short time into new realities, operate on different sectors, manage multiple projects and activities with multiple objectives at the same time is a must;
- Proven track record of successfully leading complex projects in large corporate settings, with accountability for P&L and results;
- Excellent organisational, leadership, client relationship skills, outstanding analytics, problem solving;
- A consultancy approach is a must and a previous experience in the strategy segment of a Multinational Consultancy Company is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of the Pharmaceutical sector and competition dynamics is a plus;
- Full proficiency with MS Office tools (especially Power Point, Excel and Word – consultancy knowledge level) is a must;
- University or Master Degree;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.